GUIDE LINES TO THE GUARDIANS
- The school diary is a compulsory – items for each pupil which will serve the purpose for report from the teachers and Principal. Parents are requested to sign this to confirm that they have checked with all reports and result of test. My complain should he made in the diary only. Check the school diary daily, as it forms a link between the school and the parents.
- Parents are accepted to co-operate with the school authorities by enforcing regularities, punctuality and sense of discipline in their children.
- If a pupil is absent due to any reason, the principal should be informed at once. Explanation of his/her absence should be written in their children.
- Parents & guardians are not allowed to see the children and interview the teachers during the school hours, an appointment can he made through the principal to see the teacher in her/his presence.
- The school dose not accept the responsibility for the loss of books, money etc.
- Parents are requested to meet Principal whenever they called.
- The escort should reach the five minute before school is over. This will prevent the children from going away home alone after class, the school is responsible to take care of the student during school hours. The guardians who come to fetch the student are requested to wait near gate of the school.
- School matters should not be discussed on the phone.
- Make a routine for your child at home so that routine of life will be in order. Have to fix time to go to bed, for rising, for self study etc.
- All the activities of the child should be noticed by the parents.
- Ensure that your child is not absent on the first or last day of the school term without prior permission and that any leave taken from school is duly explained in the diary.
- Parents should make a point to attend the Parent-Teacher meeting on the given date. The school administration will take a serious view of parents regularly absenting themselves from such meeting.
- Kindly ensure that your child carries his school diary/ note book/ pen/ pencil box as per timetable to school everyday and thus avoid an overloaded bag.
- Being a Co-educational Institution where both boys & girls study together & participate in all co-curricular activities. All student must deal with each other brother & sister in a healthy & morally sound atmosphere of mutual respect & good relationship. Any unhealthy or improper behaviour in this regard will be viewed very seriously & may lead to expulsion from the school. Parents must keep a check on the company of their child always.
Download K12App to track your child's progress at school.
With K12App parents can access their child’s fee, attendance, homework, grades and remarks on their mobile from anywhere, anytime!Download Now