Rules & Regulation
RULES OF THE SCHOOL
- Student should arrive at school ten minute before the bell is rung.
- 80% attendance is required of the student in order to appear in any of the examination held in the school.
- The school gate will be closed after the bell, those coming late will not allowed to attend school without the permission.
- Every pupil must attend school regularly. Only 15 days’ leave will be sanctioned to the students in one session. Leave will be sanctioned by the Principal if the reason is a genuine one.
- A student’s name will be struck off from the school register if he or she is absent for two consecutive weeks and the school has not been informed beforehand.
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with respect. They should behave well on their way to and from school and at all times.
- Promotion is decided at the teacher’s council hence result is final and cannot be reconsidered again.
- The decision of the Principal will be final all cases and cannot be changed.
- Every pupil should take part in the school activities according to each one’s aptitude.
- Private tuition at home or at school for students must be checked by the principal.
- Pupil should take care of the school property. Any damage done to the property of the school, must be replaced by the pupil concerned.
- Pupils must develop neatness and sincerity in their work and appearance.
- Students suffering from any communicable disease should not come to school. A medical certificate is required for rejoining school after recovery from such disease.
- The pupils are strictly for-bidden to borrow instruments from their neighbours in the examination room.
- All the fees must have paid in full before a student sits (or all examination).
- Fees are to be paid in advance before the 10th of every month, failing which a late fine of Rs.5 /- will be levied. After 5th of every month the late fine will go increasing at the rate Re.1 /- per day.
- Student’s name will be struck off the school register if accounts run in areas for more than two months. In that case readmission will have to be done by the student in 3rd month.
- Fees and any other amount must not be given in teacher or in servant’s hand.
Download K12App to track your child's progress at school.
With K12App parents can access their child’s fee, attendance, homework, grades and remarks on their mobile from anywhere, anytime!Download Now